Dwight's Second Second Life



One of the interesting characteristics of television is its ability to self-reference itself and build upon those references. I suppose it comes as no surprise then that other cultural media forms (SL, the YouTube, etc.) that sometimes reference television in their user generated content are now also being referenced by television. Where will all this snow balling get us? Well, I don't know yet but if I figure it out before you it will probably be posted on this blog.

Anyway, here's a the YouTube clip of The Office when Dwight is talking about his avatar Dwight in Second Life. I haven't found one yet that has the part when Dwights creation of SL within SL to make a SL SL for himself yet. I'm sure it will also end up here when I find it.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites