One Year with Second Life Insider

Blogflux.com has really great directory searches. From there I found this blog. I haven't read tons of it but find what I've seen so far interesting. It looks like another chronicle from someone of their SL experiences but maybe more frequently than mine are. I think for me, I enjoy thinking about and finding out information on other's experiences in SL more than having my own. I guess I'm more of a SL philosopher as I'm not really into the experience of it. Ok, I've admitted it. Hopefully that doesn't keep you from checking out some of the interesting finds and thoughts related to SL on my blog. Also, check out this other person's blog related to SL over 365 days. Enjoy.

http://www.secondlifeinsider.com/

If you are yourself also a Newb and want to no more about that from the above site they have a category just for us.
Go to: http://www.secondlifeinsider.com/

Beyond that they have a lot of interesting categories and I think you could spend a lot of time just searching through what interests you there. Don't forget to check back here once in awhile though.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites